tent="web designer, web deveoper, Trudy Guo" /> Organized Chaos | Trudyguo


ABOUT

Given:Trudy 郭
French: Geneviève
Japanese: つぼみ
D.O.B.: 7th July

The only Constant is
Change, Embrace it.


ARCHIVES

Sunday, May 01, 2005

nervous

hahaz...mid-year is here...
well still blogging...
hoping that it would help my English language
hahaz... well well...
just now b4 my ministry i was really nervous...
y? well sis Daphne told me to play for the praise and worship for play group
cuz last week i saw that there isnt any guitarist...
so I zi dong tell her that i noe how to play...
the Childrenchurch songs are very easy de...
usually... except the song"Jesus loves me"
it took me quite a long time to learnt to play that song...
and i cut my nails too... you might never see it this short again...
because it had alot of F chords...
however mush i change it... there will still be F chords...
well when I walk past Sijia and Tim1 to the room I was zhao ji nervous!!!
but all was okies except at the last part...
when they repeat the last line...
the part where I dun feel so confident about...

hahaz... okies and the service today?
its was !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wow-zas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
great!!!! I love it everything they preach like this...
always use the word of God and pierce my heart...
making me change to someone that the Lord would like more
hahaz... the Presence of God was there!
in the service... I realised more of why the Lord give diverse gift...
made ppl with different charactors...
if everyone is the same...
who will help to strengthen the part we are weak at?
yup yup... and as Pastor kong was preaching...
my goosebumps was tipping-toes
hahaz... now i really really look foreward to more of discipleship...
... do you think my parents will let me go for POS next week?
hope so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


LINKS

Cousin:
ErJie!

Cell Groups:
E316
N317
N415
N351
w433
W381

City Harvest Church:
EdmundTay
JosKwek
Amber
Emily
JerBlinn
Joanne
AaroN
BiMei
Carin
Clarence
Eileen
Eric
He Sheng
HuangPeng
Kelvin
Kenny
Lester
Loriane
Nigel
Peter
Quelyn
Rebecca
Samuel
Sandy
Shermagne
Shing
Vanessa
Vincent
Wenya
WengLok
ZhengYanG

Wilkie Terrace Chiristian Assembly:
Joanne Tan
John Tan

Ang Mo Kio Primary School:
Carisa
Christine
HweeeKeng
[LiM]JieYinG
Joyce
Pamela
Samantha
[SOH]JieYing
Sophia

Whitley Secondary School:
Badri
Benjamin
Beverly
GuoMing
Janice
Kevin
LiangWei
LingHui
Milinda
MeLina
Michelle
Mr Ong
One Ling
PeiWen
Phillis
Samuel
Sharon
ShinTeng
Shobana
SuLing
Sung Hun
WanLi
WinNie
YimZika
YongXin
Zaki

NanYang Polytechnic:
Belinda
ChinHoon
CongZheng
Cynthia
HanMing
Jason
JingLong
Mar
MeiLing
MeiShan
MingFang
Priscilla
Samantha
Theodora
TianYong
Van-ness
Van-Yeap
YongYi
ZhiFeng

Parade of School:
Andy
Basil
Carrisa
GuiShen
JinLong
Mar
Pascale
Rickson
ShiMin
Valerie

Tuition:
Ammanda
Lydia

Girls' Brigade:
Doree
Lynn
Stacey

哥哥's Friends:
Terence

Powered by Blogger