tent="web designer, web deveoper, Trudy Guo" /> Organized Chaos | Trudyguo


ABOUT

Given:Trudy 郭
French: Geneviève
Japanese: つぼみ
D.O.B.: 7th July

The only Constant is
Change, Embrace it.


ARCHIVES

Friday, August 11, 2006

By S.T.

nope... this time S.T. doesnt stand for seahorse Trudy...
but rather sleepy Trudy
i havent done things like this b4!
like sleeping only 3 to 6 hours on the average a day for 2.5 weeks...
i thought i caould choose to wake up out of my sleepiness...
but hey!

i slept like a log and nobody woke me
hahahaz... haiz...
but still...
really wanna thank God for the things He had done for me...
the favour and grace He had given me...
2 examples...
1. out of the 10 traffic lights... i missed 9 of them when i was really late for school and on the verge if crying...
[now now, Big girls dont cry... I'm a Big girl... so i dont...]
2. when i had no time to do my homework, God pour down favour upon me...
cause he going Europe, and he is a temp teacher...
he just gave me the grades that i have on the average...
he call me to go home and do but need not show him
=)
feel like singing this song:
aint no mountain high enough~
aint no valleys low enough~
aint no river wide enough~
to keep me from loving You~
haha... the ~ is for pulling...
=)
walking with Jesus is really walking through some ups and downs...
even though we fall on the bumps...
but hey!
we can use the bumps to climb up...
=)
now i feel really awake...
like an owl...
[no! not like Bobby!!!]
i can sleep just right now
u can talk to me but i would sleep like sleeping beaut...
without eating the poison apple...
hahaz... haiz... black joke... as Mr Linus would put it...
pray that i wouldnt sleep in cg mtg
[cant believe my dad let me off from sleeping at 4am and woke me at 7am instead of 5.30am...
hahaz... haiz...~]
=)
even though my presentation today didnt went that well... wasnt in one of my jolliejolliejoy mood... [thats why i was minting Andy at the lift, felt bad... :P]
and usually we present our idea, teachers would be really supportive by looking...
this time they did anything but look in my eyes...
the only few encouragements i kinda felt i had from was from the classmates...
like Jaslyn who was really concentrating, Andy and Van who met my eyes, Aaron who laughs ands smiles at idea, plus a few classmates who cheered... =)
but that didnt take away that jitter bugg...

and even though i lost my phone, with all the pretty pix i took, with a lot of contacts i didnt put into my book, with all the settings i set many time, with all the fun msges from my friends...
[pls give me ur phone numbers so that i can send u my phone number when i get a line]

and even though i AM really tired right now...

i must learnt to count my blessings and not my curses...
i got a Scanner cum water proof printer, my relationship with my Bro and Dad got better, Minah was nicer to me nowadays =) and having averages of Bs in all my moldules...

Studio Project is coming soon... pretty excited about it...
wad hopes and visions and fun it would bring!
cant wait for it! so i bought 2 journal for it...
so now its time to embrace it...!
b4 that... i need to re-energise myself in Our Secret Place

Thank You Lord~
i just wanna thank You Lord!~
Thank You Lord~
Thank~ank Youuu Lorddd!~~~
-taken from the latest album of Don Moen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


LINKS

Cousin:
ErJie!

Cell Groups:
E316
N317
N415
N351
w433
W381

City Harvest Church:
EdmundTay
JosKwek
Amber
Emily
JerBlinn
Joanne
AaroN
BiMei
Carin
Clarence
Eileen
Eric
He Sheng
HuangPeng
Kelvin
Kenny
Lester
Loriane
Nigel
Peter
Quelyn
Rebecca
Samuel
Sandy
Shermagne
Shing
Vanessa
Vincent
Wenya
WengLok
ZhengYanG

Wilkie Terrace Chiristian Assembly:
Joanne Tan
John Tan

Ang Mo Kio Primary School:
Carisa
Christine
HweeeKeng
[LiM]JieYinG
Joyce
Pamela
Samantha
[SOH]JieYing
Sophia

Whitley Secondary School:
Badri
Benjamin
Beverly
GuoMing
Janice
Kevin
LiangWei
LingHui
Milinda
MeLina
Michelle
Mr Ong
One Ling
PeiWen
Phillis
Samuel
Sharon
ShinTeng
Shobana
SuLing
Sung Hun
WanLi
WinNie
YimZika
YongXin
Zaki

NanYang Polytechnic:
Belinda
ChinHoon
CongZheng
Cynthia
HanMing
Jason
JingLong
Mar
MeiLing
MeiShan
MingFang
Priscilla
Samantha
Theodora
TianYong
Van-ness
Van-Yeap
YongYi
ZhiFeng

Parade of School:
Andy
Basil
Carrisa
GuiShen
JinLong
Mar
Pascale
Rickson
ShiMin
Valerie

Tuition:
Ammanda
Lydia

Girls' Brigade:
Doree
Lynn
Stacey

哥哥's Friends:
Terence

Powered by Blogger